Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Motivational Trigger

Do you sometimes ever wonder "how on earth can people do what they do" even when there was failure upon failure. What motivates them? How do they go on and on? How? And you want to know. I think, basically, all you have to do is find your very own motivational trigger....

Watch this slide which a friend sent me in one of those all famous "Forward mail" :-

montrealgarden.pps

(I wish to thank the creator of this slide show for sharing, also a note of thanks to the person who sent it to me)

Yes, simple things like this motivates me.....

It motivates me to set my goal, put my thoughts and feelings into action. It helps me start to plan, put my plan to work and work at my plan.....

It reminds me to look for more opportunities, to work harder for what I want in life, to go out there and get them.....

It pushes me to put up my budget, review it periodically. It urges me to value money, to spend less, to look for more ways to save, to seek new avenues to grow them, to save more, not to waste unnecessarily......

I hope it also somehow motivates you to take action or at the very least go find your very own motivational trigger. LIFE IS SHORT, LIVE AND LETS LIVE!!!!

No comments: